forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject [HEADS-UP] Change of plugin names
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:10:19 GMT
In preparation for the 0.7 release of Forrest all plugins have now been
renamed to conform to our naming conventions.

This does not affect users who are working with the 0.6 release only
those working with the 0.7-dev version.

If you are using the 0.7-dev version please rename the plugins as
appropriate in your projects forrest.properties file. This should be the
last time for such changes as once these things enter an official
release we try and maintain backward compatability.

To see the new plugin names do "forrest available-plugins" or inspect
the file FORREST_HOME/plugins/plugins.xml