forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Including DTD's with plugins
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:00:14 GMT
I'm no expert when it comes to catalogs and it's late so I am not going
to try and fix this now. Perhaps someone can point me at the right docs
somewhere on the web to tell me how to do this when I return to it
tomorrow afternoon (GMT).

My question is simple how do I extend the catalog files used by forrest
with catalog files that are supplied with plugins?

I can do this by building the catalog file on each run in the same way
that we build the plugin xmap files, however, is there a way to do it by
telling the catalog to import all catalog files in a directory tree?

Ross