forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Joao Araujo <j...@wireless-networks.com>
Subject Re: docbook error
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:38:59 GMT
Sean Wheller wrote:

>On Monday 18 April 2005 08:03, Joao Araujo wrote:
>

>>I have a large document site with mixed docbook and regular
>>forrest documentation.
>>       After I upgraded my site from 0.6 to 0.7, the docbook info does
>>not appear anymore on the site.
>>       I hit the link a menu only page shows up.
>>

>Joao,
>
>Your sdocbook plugin is not found. Check forrest.properties. Make sure
>project.required.plugins=simplified-docbook
>
>This should rebuild the site. This should result in the installation of the
>docbook-plugin used to transform docbook documents. If it does not you will
>have to manually add it to the system.

    Seems that It added the plugin automatically.
            Installing plugin: simplified-docbook

            configure-input-plugin:
            Mounting input plugin: simplified-docbook
            Processing C:\desenv\wni\wnidoc\build\tmp\input.xmap to
C:\desenv\wni\wnidoc\build\tmp\input.xmap.new

    Anyway, it is not working.....? Any idea where I can read about the
issue? or even
    a hint on the topic?

>While we are on the subject. I once submitted a patch that enabled docbook
>4.3. Anyone gonna used it?

       Well, I plan to convert all my 4.2 stuff to forrest.

joao,