forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] New format for skinconf
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:13:13 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

[snip a lot of intersting stuff]

I can't really comment on your ideas (I'm too long away from Forrest and don't
have enough time to learn what's new in 0.7 and 0.8) but sooner or later Cocoon
will provide blocks that will heavily influence how Cocoon based applications
are designed.

I don't want to say that you should wait for blocks (nobody knows when they will
be finished) but keep them in mind when you design future Forrest versions.
(e.g. the  skinconf problem could be solved by 'real Cocoon blocks' very elegantly')

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc