forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: removing author tags
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 12:55:01 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> I have gone through our sources and removed the
> few remaining author tags.
>
> There are still some in some Cocoon sources that
> have been imported at:
> whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.Database/**/*.java
> etc.
> ... not worried about those author tags, that is a Cocoon issue.
>
> There are author attributions in the plugins/plugins.xml file
> For the plugins that are in our SVN, i would expect that they
> should all have author="Apache Forrest".

All the plugins that are hosted by us should be attributed to the Apache
Forrest project, yes (I've corrected them now). Some cannot be licensed
under the Apache license and are therefore hosted elsewehere. These
should not be attributed to Forrest.

I've also sorted out the version numbers ready for realease. Basically,
anything that has come from core I have made version 0.1, anything that
I know to be stable from my own use I have made 0.1, anything tht I know
has a few "gotchas" I've made 0.1-dev.

Ross