forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2nd generation skinning - view and leather
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:12:11 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
>>Ross Gardler wrote:
>>
>>>Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>>Sorry for being pain in the a***, but I need some enhancement suggestion
>>because I am relative happy with the concept but not really with my
>>implementation (it is still proof of concept). ;-)
>

> As NKB said, just get on with it, we can always change later.
> Is the plugin marked with its status in some way, so that
> people don't rely on it when it goes out with the 0.7 release?

We have plugin version numbers in the plugins.xml. I'd suggest that we
follow the same version numbering as core, i.e.

0.1-dev
0.1
0.2-dev
0.2

I'll make the index page for the plugins put all the ones with a "*.*-*"
version number in a separate section from those with a "*.*" version
number, I'll also put a nice big Warning note at the start of the section.

Ross