forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r160109 - in forrest/site/plugins/docs/org.apache.forrest.plugin.OpenOffice.org: ./ skin/ skin/screen.css
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:21:43 GMT
rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Mon Apr  4 15:13:48 2005
> New Revision: 160109

> Log:
> Deployment of org.apache.forrest.plugin.OpenOffice.org plugin (deployed by 'deploy' target
of plugin build script)

> Added:
>     forrest/site/plugins/docs/org.apache.forrest.plugin.OpenOffice.org/
>     forrest/site/plugins/docs/org.apache.forrest.plugin.OpenOffice.org/skin/
>     forrest/site/plugins/docs/org.apache.forrest.plugin.OpenOffice.org/skin/screen.css

OK, I'm experimenting with auto generating plugin docs, so you may see a
few of these kinds of commits over then next week as I grab an hour here
an hour there. But I have some questions.

I've not really kept up to date with the docs discussions, either the
first round or this round. I'm afraid they slipped underneath my "full
attention" threshold. Now I find I should have kept up.

How do people suggest I integrate the plugin docs with the main website
docs?

As the above commit shows, I have a new deploy target that will update
the docs at forrest.apache.org/plugins/docs/PLUGIN-NAME each time a
plugin is deployed with "ant deploy"

I intend to create an index page to go into that directory from the
plugins.xml file.

How do we link from the main docs-author (or site-author?) part of the site?

Ross