forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r158748 - forrest/trunk/docs-author/skinconf.xml
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 06:18:02 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>
>><motd-page-url>/docs/</motd-page-url> doesn't work if these docs are
>>standalone (e.g on my machine).
>

> Yeah, sorry. I knew it would make a broken link for local docs,
> but thought that it was more important to get the website happening
> at this stage.

Good point.  Now that I think more about it, it's probably ok as-is.
Local dev docs may have a broken link, but when we have a real release
that notification won't be there so local docs from a release won't have
any problems.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming