forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] feeder plugin contract in the view
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 14:32:29 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 00:06 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:

 > Lets see the way we
> doing it right now as a later entry point in the pipe (after the
> aggregation of *.meta and *.fv). Maybe that feels better ;-)

Yes, lets see how it turns out.

> ...and IMO we have to discuss index.meta.xml pretty soon because that
> feels pretty right. ;-)

Aha! This is where I turn into a child again and run round shouting
"told you so! told you so!" :-P

As you say, I think we should come back to the whole meta data thing
when we get the views done, we can always move things around. For now,
just implement it the way you feel most comfortable with.

>>Even more importantly, at least for me, I think I am understanding what
>>you are doing now.
>>

> gracias, por fin, uno que. ;-)
>
> Actually you are not the only one that told me, (s)he do not understand
> the problematic and how to fit it with my suggestions. Greetings to
> Antonio and CheChe. ;-)

Yes, there is much to be said for writing the code to prove a point. I
must remember that and write more code and less emails.

Ross