forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: better use of Jira for Forrest
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:00:54 GMT
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> David Crossley a ?crit :
> >
> >It also led to a brilliant idea about a regular bug day
> >which we should instigate soon.
>
> When will we decide the regular bug day ?

How about we decide now.

I reckon once per month. Perhaps we can do it
more often if it works.

Which day of the week?

Not a Monday because people are getting back to work
and it is often hectic at the beginning of a week.
Probably the same could be said about Friday, trying
to finish stuff up at the end of the week.

One good thing about Friday is that people could
perhaps do some while at work and some on the Saturday
morning, even do some after their Friday night out.

Friday didn't seem to work well when Apache Cocoon
tried this. Perhaps everyone had big engagements for
Friday night and were hungover for the Saturday morning.

The first week of each month makes it easier to remember.

Does someone have a better idea?

--David