forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CForms and forrest
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 01:19:59 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Seems to be that I am the first one in trying to do it.
>
> I just did some testing, but I actually I get
>
> Message: null

> Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>
> Source: Cocoon Servlet
>
> Request URI
>
> dima/bearbeiten/
>
> cause
>
> org.apache.cocoon.forms.transformation.FormsTemplateTransformer
>
> I reckon I have not defined the needed components in the forrest-core.xconf and/or
>  have not provided the needed jars in the lib.
>
> Anybody a hint what I have to do to enable the flow/cforms in forrest?

Forrest only ships the Cocoon Blocks that we currently need.
See lib/core/cocoon-*

You would need to add the Cforms Block, relevant to the
cocoon-2.2 version that we are using.

Yes you would need to add to forrest-core.xconf

See info about cocoon in our etc/cocoon_upgrade/README.txt
I am not saying that you need to upgrade our Cocoon,
just get some notes for how to add another block.

In addition to that readme, there is a wiki page at
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/AddingCocoonBlocksToForrest
(I don't know why that is on the wiki, rather than in
our own xdocs.)

--David