forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <>
Subject Re: docbook error
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 05:39:00 GMT
On Monday 18 April 2005 08:03, Joao Araujo wrote:
> I have a large document site with mixed docbook and regular
> forrest documentation.
>        After I upgraded my site from 0.6 to 0.7, the docbook info does
> not appear anymore on the site.
>        I hit the link a menu only page shows up.

Your sdocbook plugin is not found. Check Make sure

This should rebuild the site. This should result in the installation of the
docbook-plugin used to transform docbook documents. If it does not you will
have to manually add it to the system.

While we are on the subject. I once submitted a patch that enabled docbook
4.3. Anyone gonna used it?
Sean Wheller
Technical Author
Registered Linux User #375355