forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jason End <bensnep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 0.7 Plugin Documentation
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:38:56 GMT
I finally got around to rewriting this page. I have
some questions concerning the section "Avoiding Plugin
Conflicts".

1. What plugins actually conflict? If it's only
docbook, then this might fit better as a section in
the FAQ.

2. If there is a conflict, how do you actually resolve
it? Forrest takes the first plugin listed, but what
happens with conflicted plugins listed afterwards. Are
they ever applied?

Another questions, how can one install plugins
manually?

Jay