forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diwaker Gupta <>
Subject Re: using view/viewHelper
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 04:53:46 GMT
> I made some changes to add custom css to the view.
> <forrest:css url="someCss.css"/>

Life's good so far. Now, from what I see, it seems that the nugget for
generating "tabs" is currently not doing much (atleast it doesn't
generate any content for me. did I miss anything?) Is this intentional
or you just haven't gotten around to it yet Thorsten?)

Of course, I think we can have a good debate on whats the best way to
generate XHTML content for the tabs to make it "most amenable" to CSS
skinning. Personally, I would just output each tab in its own div
element, with class attributes denoting the selected tab. One can then
use CSS to structure/color them appropriately.

Diwaker Gupta

View raw message