forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: Q: Site and unique element names
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:59:10 GMT
Pls don't bother finding it. Its is somewhere in the thread "Selective
PDF" and I just quoted it to show why I was getting confused and
decided to ask this question rather then getting more confused.

DC> Where did this next bit of discussion come from?
DC> I cannot find it in the past of this thread.
DC> Is it related to your current question?

Yes and no. It was one of the threads in the archives that talked
about the structure of site and tabs and plans to simplify them.

DC> I don't know about any problem with "Raw files".

Well my problem is that I didn't even know where to place this.
But again. This is all just to explain why I started a new thread
about site and tabs.

--
Ferdinand Soethe