forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Why are navigational element are not static when scrolling long pages?
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:33:34 GMT
On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 09:39 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Is there a reason, that the current skin does not keep navigational
> element (menus and tabs, perhaps search) permanently in sight when I
> scroll long pages?

You mean like http://www.amherst.edu/~jzhu/index2.html?

No, there is not. I actually I will port the above template css to my
homepage view file. I do not know whether the license is compatible with
ours, but if I finish the port than I will ask the author and include it
to the viewHelper (if compatible). You and anybody else can beat me to
it and open an issue (in your case checkin).

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"