forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Q: Site and unique element names
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:53:53 GMT
Ok, I am not the expert on that but have a look on:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/package-summary.html

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/SimpleMappingMetaModule.java?view=markup

If you want to modify the default behavior just patch this class. It
seems to me (I just had a *quick* look) that it is possible. ;-)

BTW it is defined in
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/main/webapp/WEB-INF/xconf/forrest-core.xconf?view=markup.
Just search for site/ext.

There have been also an article about forrest (1/2 - 1 year ago) that
was talking about this a wee bit. I am not at home so I can not have a
look where it was published but I think it was in O'Reily.

HTH
thorsten

--
thorsten