forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Lenya and forrest integration
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:32:16 GMT
Sorry for the crosspost but it seems to be from interest for both
lists. ;-)

Hello devs,

my customer wants to have forrest in lenya (or vice versa). :)

The question that pops into to my head is the compatibility between the
cocoon versions used by lenya/forrest.

Lenya is officially supporting 2.1.6 (but 2.1.7 is working fine).
Forrest is using 2.2-dev.

Will I run into problems because of that?

What do both lists think how to overcome this problem?

I reckon I have to change the dir structure from either lenya or forrest
to make the forrest project files editable within lenya. Which app would
be best to "learn" the other site structure.

What do both projects think which one should become the main app (lenya
or forrest)?

Another more lenya specific question is the usage of 1.4. for the
integration. We decided to release 1.4 within 2-3 month, do we consider
this release as (relatively) stable?

TIA
--
thorsten