forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CForms and forrest
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:10:05 GMT
On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 11:19 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > Seems to be that I am the first one in trying to do it.
> >
> > I just did some testing, but I actually I get
> >
> > Message: null

> > Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> >
> > Source: Cocoon Servlet
> >
> > Request URI
> >
> > dima/bearbeiten/
> >
> > cause
> >
> > org.apache.cocoon.forms.transformation.FormsTemplateTransformer
> >
> > I reckon I have not defined the needed components in the forrest-core.xconf and/or
> >  have not provided the needed jars in the lib.
> >
> > Anybody a hint what I have to do to enable the flow/cforms in forrest?
>
> Forrest only ships the Cocoon Blocks that we currently need.
> See lib/core/cocoon-*
>
> You would need to add the Cforms Block, relevant to the
> cocoon-2.2 version that we are using.
>
> Yes you would need to add to forrest-core.xconf
>
> See info about cocoon in our etc/cocoon_upgrade/README.txt
> I am not saying that you need to upgrade our Cocoon,
> just get some notes for how to add another block.
>
> In addition to that readme, there is a wiki page at
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/AddingCocoonBlocksToForrest
> (I don't know why that is on the wiki, rather than in
> our own xdocs.)

Cheers, David.

That is helping a lot.

I actually came to a state where all components from
xconf/forrest-core.xconf (flow/froms) have been initialized and I could
start my project.

I had to defined the components in the *.xconf and add some libe. This
libs are from 2.1.6. I will do it again for 2.2-dev (cocoon-trunk) as
soon the svn server is up again.

One question should I rather do the support for cform/flow in the core
or better in a plugin?

...but because I did not include all needed blocks I now get:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mozilla/javascript/Scriptable
        at
java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1610)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.ComponentFactory.newInstance(ComponentFactory.java:107)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.SingleThreadedComponentHandler.doGet(SingleThreadedComponentHandler.java:55)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.AbstractComponentHandler.get(AbstractComponentHandler.java:172)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.CoreServiceManager.lookup(CoreServiceManager.java:370)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.DefaultServiceSelector.select(DefaultServiceSelector.java:138)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.FlowNode.service(FlowNode.java:62)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.LifecycleHelper.setupComponent(LifecycleHelper.java:152)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.LifecycleHelper.setupComponent(LifecycleHelper.java:106)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.setupNode(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:422)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.FlowNodeBuilder.buildNode(FlowNodeBuilder.java:38)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapNodeBuilder.buildNode(SitemapNodeBuilder.java:70)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.createTree(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:296)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:381)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.buildConcreteProcessor(TreeProcessor.java:401)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.setupConcreteProcessor(TreeProcessor.java:348)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:247)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:112)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:54)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:112)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:76)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:138)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:76)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:95)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:203)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:149)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:248)
[...]
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SelectNode.invoke(SelectNode.java:82)
[...]
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1097)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:354)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:294)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1808)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:525)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1758)
        at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:790)
        at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:952)
        at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:807)
        at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:197)
        at
org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:289)
        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool
$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:501)

--
thorsten