forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject CForms and forrest
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:49:05 GMT
Hello all,

I am looking into integrate some applications (mainly workflows) written
for cocoon with cforms and flow into forrest.

I reckon it would be an input plugin that will transform all cform
templates into xdocs format to later skin/view it. Has anybody made
experience with this approach in forrest?

The idea is to create a framework plugin (input.cforms/flow) that will
be able to pickup a project specific implementation of a flow/cform
work-flow. Each work-flow should *not* go into his own plugin but should
be implemented in the project. Ideally the usage of custom sitemap.xmap
in the project should be minimal.

TIA for any informations and experience or tips and tricks. ;-)

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"