forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Howto V 2.0 transform
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:57:31 GMT
On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 15:18 +1000, David Crossley wrote:

> Hey, that was a clever way to demonstrate a fix,
> to tweak the sitemap to call a copy of the xsl.

Thanks, I was just following the pattern that's being used.

> However, if you are using svn, then you could just change
> the actual file and send the 'svn diff'.

I've just started using svn extensively.  Right now most of my big
projects are in CVS, and I keep configuration files in RCS.

I'll try svn diff for my next submission (making faqs v2.0 consistent
with document v2.0 and howto v2.0 I think).

At any rate, after looking at forrest.xmap, it appears that the same
howto2document.xsl is used to transform all howto vxy DTD documents.
Since there were changes on going from V1.3 to V2.0, I didn't want to
disturb any additional translations.

I picked a name that seemed to follow the pattern for other translations
in $FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/resources/stylesheets and went from there.

--
Mark Eggers <its_toasted@yahoo.com>