forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: status on leather-dev?
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:12:52 GMT
Hi Diwaker,

leather-dev is dead long live view/viewHelper. ;-)

I made a screen shot of the view plugin (using the viewHelper plugin).
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs/docs/images/snapshot-view-viewHelper.png?view=markup

The viewHelper is using the markup and css elements from scale-dev.

...but I reckon the css would need some patches. ;-)

salu2
thorsten

--
thorsten