forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: status.xml in "seed site"
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:57:01 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>David Crossley wrote:
>>
>>>Ross, during the move of the status/changes/todo processing
>>>into the projectInfo plugin, the status.xml file was removed
>>>at main/fresh-site/status.xml ... Was that deliberate?
>>I did remove it because I moved the functionality from core and to use
>>status.xml you now need to be specifically include the projectInfo
>>plugin in a project. Therefore no status.xml in the seeded site.
> Lets leave it out.

Being the one that has unified todo.xml and changes.xml in status.xml
and put it in the main dir:

  +1

Going back I would not do it again, as ATM I believe that having these
files separated and in a directory is better. Taking it out of the core
makes us not force all users into using it again.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -