forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Daniele Di Carlo <Daniele.DiCa...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Problems with Apache Forrest site.xml
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:19:32 GMT
Hi

I am creating an own skin for Apache Forrest and I got a problem with the
site.xml!
Like the documentation said I copied and customized a given skin first. So
far it worked but now I want to customize the menu of my skin and at this
point I got the following problem:

My site.xml has the following structur:

<site ......> as an introduction tag
menus containing menu-items like this:
<first label="Sales" href="sales/">
      <entry1 label="Optimisation" href="e1.html"/>
      <entry2 label="Productivity" href="e2.html"/>
      <entry3 label="Costs" href="e3.html"/>
</first>

and an closing site tag </site>

If the final html site is rendered forrest takes the content of href of the
meni entry (sales/) and combines it with the content of href of the
menu-item to create the final link. and here is my problem. The menu should
have its own link but if I give a complete path (like sales/index.html) to
it, it also appears in every path of every menu-item. Can I deactivate this
feature? Or is it hardcoded in Forrest and cannot be disabled?

Thanks
Daniele Di Carlo