forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: Questions on extending the OOwriter-PlugIn to support HowTos
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:52:29 GMT

RG> Can I ask that you provide a patch for this rather than a new document.
RG> It makes it much easier to get it into SVN that way.

Done.

Some other question: (Of course) I'm trying to automate patch creation
as an external tool in eclipse. My problem is that the
${resource_name}-variable I use to pass the name of the file relative
to the Forrest dir will use Eclipses Folder-Names instead of the
underlying dir names. So when the project name is different from the
folder name where the project resides this doesn't work.

Unfortunately I found not other variable that does it and absolute
pathnames or at all would make the patchfile useless for
your processes, right?

--
Ferdinand Soethe