forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: forrest:views not working for me
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:37:46 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 01:04 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Well it looks like another sleepless night for me, so I thought I'd try
>>out forrest:views, unfortunately it doesn't work for me. A request for
>>index.html (when doing forrest run in the plugin dir) gives:
>>
>>ElemTemplateElement error: getHead

> ...and do not get any error. Can you try that and report back?

I have no idea what I was doing wrong last night, but it works this
morning. Sorry.

I don't see the RSS nugget as it is in the screenshot at
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs/forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/resources/screenshots/index.html.png?view=auto&rev=159556
instead I see a list of headlines and links at the end of the document.

Ross