forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN properties (Was: svn commit: r159468)
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:23:05 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>>>They all have certain dirs where they go in a project:
>>
>>This suggestion is not really relevant given your comments above
>>

> No that are no suggestions!!!
>
> That is where it HAS TO BE implemented!

:-))

I'm confusing you now, I should have snipped your comment and only left
mine.

My original suggestions was based on my mistaken believe that all the
files were XSL. I was suggesting using directories to indicate what
*type* of xsl they we (nugget, view etc.)

However, since the premise of my suggestion was incorrect in the first
place the whole thing had become irrelevant.

Sorry, my poor snipping confused the issue.

Ross