forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r159043 [1/2] - forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.fbits forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/resources forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/resources/stylesheets forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/resources/templates forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/src forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/src/documentation forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/src/documentation/classes forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/src/documentation/content forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/src/documentation/content/xdocs forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.views/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:08:37 GMT
thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> Author: thorsten
> Date: Fri Mar 25 10:50:59 2005
> New Revision: 159043

> Log:
> Removed the fbit plugin and moved all pipes that we need to the views plugin. The views
plugin will overide the skin *.html output. The plugin works with views and templates. It
is not perfect yet but on the best way ;-)

This looks like great work. I've only looked at it very breifly. My
current client has extended the contract *again* so I'm still snowed
under. I'll do some real work with this (and most importantly work with
you on finalising it) when that is finished and 0.7 is out the door.

Ross