forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Created: (FOR-470) docs and fresh-site samples for "raw content" need update
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:20:26 GMT
issues@cocoondev.org wrote:
> Message:
>
>   A new issue has been created in JIRA.

> View the issue:
>   http://issues.cocoondev.org//browse/FOR-470
>
> Here is an overview of the issue:
>         Key: FOR-470
>        Type: Task

>     Project: Forrest
>    Fix Fors:
>              0.7-dev
>    Versions:
>              0.7-dev
>
>    Assignee:
>    Reporter: David Crossley
>
>     Created: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 7:08 AM
>     Updated: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 7:08 AM

> The documentation about "raw content" describes the method used prior to version 0.7
> so we need to update docs and the fresh-site samples.
> faq.html and upgrading_07.html and elsewhere.

I haven't been following all forrest development too closely lately
since I haven't needed to use forrest myself much.  What is the new "raw
content" method?  I did notice that the forrestbar.xpi and favicon.ico
files aren't being handled properly in our own sites.

I suppose the best way to answer this would be to update the
documentation instead of just replying :-)

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming