forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [ProjectInfo Plugin] Action layout no more taken into account...
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:24:37 GMT
Hi,

    I think that there is a problem with ant local-deploy target :

    * I had the ProjectInfo plug in which was generating well my pages,
    * I changed a few things in a style sheet and make a local-deploy to
      take them into account,
    * The layout - <ul><li>... in my actions are lost.
    * Then I get back the original file and make a local-deploy again,
    * The layout - <ul><li>... in my actions are still lost.

    Is there something I did not understand ?

Regards,
Cyriaque,