forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Commented: (FOR-446) Dokumentation: HowTo Customize HTML Processing
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 07:13:30 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> DC> They are really separate issues:
> DC> 1) understanding the sitemap
> DC> 2) customising the particular pipeline that processes html sources.
>
> They could be if the text about the site maps was a general explanation
> (which it isn't - yet?). Though in that case that text should not be a
> HowTo but a normal document.

I merged the two documents back again. Perhaps later we can develop
the "annotated sitemap" idea and then simplify this howto.

It is unfortunate that the real content of this howto is crammed
into the last "step", but i cannot see how to avoid that. Actually
that is another reason why i wanted to split it into two howtos.

--David