forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN properties (Was: svn commit: r159468)
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:17:25 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Due to all these fancy filename extensions for text files,
> > committers are going to need to configure their SVN clients accordingly.
>
> http://issues.cocoondev.org//browse/FOR-124

Thanks but that is not the one that i meant. I think that
it was Roy Fielding that added such a file to one of the
general ASF repositories, but i cannot remember which one.

> Sorry, but I did not want to have 3 different files called *.xsl. I
> needed the extensions to not loose the overview.
>
> *.fn - forrest:nugget
> *.ft - forrest:template
> *.fv - forrest:view
>
> ...but go ahead and harmonize them if you want (IMO will be more work
> then add the 3 different extensions). ;-)

I did not mean that they should be changed. Just that i am
getting tired with cleaning up our SVN repository. So we all
need to configure our svn clients properly.

--David