forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ProjectInfo Plugin] Action layout no more taken into account...
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:59:05 GMT
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Ok, Ross,
>
>    I was wrong once again, I was not looking in the good direction...
>    In fact, my status.xml declared a <section> before the <changes> tag.
>    (I use this section to describe - in my history of modification -
> the rules I apply to choose the next version of my site (3 digits
> version...))
>    When I realized this, I moved the section inside the <changes> tag
> and it's Ok now.
>
>    I don't explain this strange behavior, our problem is that no DTD
> controls the status.xml...

Yes, forrest-0.7-dev can now. Sjur supplied one recently.
For your old project status.xml you can add the declaration ...

<!DOCTYPE status PUBLIC "-//APACHE//DTD Status V1.3//EN" "status-v13.dtd">

It is already registered in the Forrest core catalogs,
so XML editors can use it out-of-the box.

Folks, should we add that to the default status.xml in the "seed site"?

--David