forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Created: (FOR-469) Wrong path to dtds quoted in docs/validation.html
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:07:09 GMT
> In
> it says
>  The document-v13 entities are defined in a reusable 'module':
>  forrest/src/core/context/resources/schema/dtd/document-v13.mod The
>  forrest/src/core/context/resources/schema/dtd/document-v13.dtd file
>  provides a full description ...
> Instead it should read
>  forrest/main/webapp/resources/schema/dtd/document-v13.dtd
> attached patch fixes that.

Thanks for your attention anyway Ferdinand. We had done some
work towards cleanup those pathnames in the docs and just
finalised it yesterday with:

There is more work to do on updating all the docs and we would
certainly appreciate help. The main ones to work on are
upgrading_07.html and faq.html and plugins.html

View raw message