forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r157895 - forrest/site/plugins/plugins.xml
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:15:08 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> >Author: crossley
> >Date: Wed Mar 16 21:06:16 2005
> >New Revision: 157895

> >Log:
> >Add the missing entry for pod-output plugin.
>
> Sorry - in my rush to do this the other day I forgot to commit to the
> main SVN server. Perhaps we should change the deploy target to put the
> stuff in the main SVN as well, since ths is the second time I forgot to
> do this.

I would rather not do too many automated svn commits.

Now that another of us knows a bit about the configuration
and deployment of plugins, things will improve. I learned
a lot by applying Ferdinand's patch.

It should be a manual task i think, to declare them in
trunk/plugins/plugins.xml

The plugin build script must be reading it from there,
because when i deployed the pod-output plugin, the entry was missing
and so it got removed from the deployed site/plugins/plugins.xml
Too much automation could be dangerous.

--David