forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Werner <j.wer...@physik.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject Plugins are not working under Tomcat
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:41:43 GMT
Hi,

I just tried to update my Homepage using the latest forrest (svn from today)
and found out that the plugins are not working (I'm doing a forrest webapp).
The main page is being displayed okay, but when trying to access the photo
gallery I get
No pipeline matched request: gallery/simon/newborn/index.xml

When doing a forrest run everything works. Any ideas what the reason is?

Cheers,

Jörg
--
Dipl.-Phys. Jörg Werner   j.werner@physik.uni-stuttgart.de