forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Created: (FOR-464) Added HowTo-Support for OO-writer plugin, fixed Hugo
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:07:18 GMT

RG> Cool stuff - thanks. I especially like the yellow sticky notes = fixmes

Thanks. I'm impressed how easy it is to work with oo-xml once somebody
got the hard stuff like unpacking out of the way. Fun to work with!

Though I'm already having second thoughts about this new feature
because the original implementation is so much closer to the look and
feel in Forrest whereas the sticky notes are rather inconspicuous in
Writer's text.

And the purpose of Fixmes is to be visible and remind you of tasks at
hand, isn't it?

So perhaps I should change that implementation to translate sticky
notes to something else?

Regards,
Ferdinand Soethe