forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: forrest:views not working for me
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:02:51 GMT
On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 09:29 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     It works with me but the layout is not exactly the same (I use
> firefox)...

I am now implement the contracts with the scale-dev css-patch, but would
be glad to apply as well other css-patches somebody can providen
(scale-dev do not have css for all contracts).

If we implement all contracts that we have now in pelt I would love to
see the css enhanced by a designer. A dream is that the default.fv will
be rendered in all browser the same way. ;-)

>     I had to "local-deploy" the plugin since it is not included in
> http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/plugins.xml...

Yeah, I cannot deploy it because I get
[java] X [0] changes.html      BROKEN: No pipeline matched request:
changes.xml

Sorry, for that.

Thx for the feedback.

salu2