forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN properties (Was: svn commit: r159468)
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:00:10 GMT
On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 08:17 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:
> > > Due to all these fancy filename extensions for text files,
> > > committers are going to need to configure their SVN clients accordingly.
> >
> > http://issues.cocoondev.org//browse/FOR-124
>
> Thanks but that is not the one that i meant. I think that
> it was Roy Fielding that added such a file to one of the
> general ASF repositories, but i cannot remember which one.

Ok, sorry I did not know that.

> > Sorry, but I did not want to have 3 different files called *.xsl. I
> > needed the extensions to not loose the overview.
> >
> > *.fn - forrest:nugget
> > *.ft - forrest:template
> > *.fv - forrest:view
> >
> > ...but go ahead and harmonize them if you want (IMO will be more work
> > then add the 3 different extensions). ;-)
>
> I did not mean that they should be changed. Just that i am
> getting tired with cleaning up our SVN repository. So we all
> need to configure our svn clients properly.

Yeah, sorry for that and thanks for the heads-up. :)

Lets for now only use http://issues.cocoondev.org//browse/FOR-124
The plugin is still in an early stage and needs discussion and review.
The file extensions is on point, another would be the names-spaces I am
using, ...

gracias y salu2
--
thorsten