forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Dynamic include of stylesheets
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:08:37 GMT
Hello devs,

last night I committed the last changes on leather and fbits plugin.
When I tested the per page view generation (after the commit) I had to
see that it is not working.

The fallback stylesheets are always included and not the site specific
view. I am trying to include in the leather-dev site2xhtml.xsl
(main/webapp/skins/leather-dev/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl) the
"$filename-noext".fv by calling:

<xsl:include
href="cocoon:/prepare.include.dyn:evaluate('$filename-noext')"/>

Which should resolve the xsl:stylesheets from the fbits-plugin and
include them in the site2xhtml.

...but it seems that the dyn:evaluate('$filename-noext') will not
resolved like I expect. :( I tried with "index" as $filename-noext and I
implemented a special view for index.

when I change the above code to
<xsl:include href="cocoon:/prepare.include.index"/>
I get the right result. Changing back brings the default view. :(

Any ideas for a workaround or way to debug that the per page view is
working the way I want (including dynamic xsl:includes).

NOTE: If you are using leather-dev you HAVE TO also use the fbits-plugin
in your project!!! Leather-dev and the fbits templates are using
Scale-dev css as default style implementation.
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)