forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <>
Subject Re: better use of Jira for Forrest
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:53:26 GMT
Quoting David Crossley <>:
> Done. That clarifies the Roadmap.
> Do any people out in the Forrest dev community
> know other things that we can do to improve our use
> of Jira? Or point to projects that use it well.
Many projects periodically do a "bug day" where everyone spends time
investigating, updating and resolving issues.  This could be useful for us
because it seems that a lot of our issues are very old and/or incomplete.
There are also minor issues that very few people care about (maybe nobody
anymore) which are not worth spending time on.
The problem, of course, would be to coordinate such a day, especially given
our geographical spread.  It doesn't have to be simultaneous work, though.  We
could even do a week of bug-squashing.
Dave Brondsema : : personal : programming : student org

View raw message