forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maintainance of the Lenya Website (lenya.apache.org) again
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:59:13 GMT
NOTE: CC to forrest-dev because of point 2 from T. Schlabach.

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 20:18 +0100, Torsten Schlabach wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> there are still two issues which I am concerned with:
>
> 1. The cron job to update minotaur:/www/lenya.apache.org/ with
> svn.apache.org:/repos/asf/lenya/site seems to to run any more on a
> regular basis.
>
> @Thorsten as the owner of that cron job: Is this by purpose, for any
> known reason or should we consider this a problem. If we consider it a
> problem, what can we do to fix this?

I fix that (I hope). ;-) We need to keep an eye on it.

It was not on purpose. Thx for the heads up. I think I never activated
the cron job. ;-)

You will find now thorsten.ct in my home dir:
##########################
# run five minutes after midnight, every day
5 0 *  *  *  /x1/home/thorsten/bin/lenya-update.sh
##########################

FYI http://www.primenetwork.net/support/cron-job-howto.html

> 2. I has asked this before but got no answer: Is anyone positive that
> ASF would object to install forrst on minotaur and generate the /site
> from /docu automatically or on demand, but server-based?

We have one installed but on a machine that is outside of the live
system. Trying to say we can not use it neither for deployment nor for
live feed of our side.

salu2
--
thorsten