forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Bowe, Bastian" <Bastian.B...@astrium.eads.net>
Subject RE: Use of a proxy with ant
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:33:33 GMT
I'm very much interested. Would be nice if the proxy for <get> and
forrest.jvmargs=-Dhttp.proxyHost=yourproxyhost
-Dhttp.proxyPort=yourproxyPort
(now in forrest.properties used by the jetty servlet engine) could be set in
one place.

I have a use for the jvm proxy settings, when aggregating rss feeds.

Regards

Bastian