forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.7 Plugin Documentation
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:36:46 GMT
[Please don't reply to a mail and change the subject completely it makes
the archives hard to search - start a completely new thread]

Jason End wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone would object to me rewriting
> the Plugin documentation. My understanding is that the
> 0.7 documentation isn't finished and hence I find some
> of the topics slightly confusing.

We welcome *any* contribution that you believe is an improvement to
*any* part of Forrest. Please go ahead.

> I have some technical doubts that might require a
> couple answers from someone, but beyond that I'd have
> no problem doing the rewrite.

At the moment there are only a few of us who have worked on plugins, so
the more questions that are asked about how and why it works the more
polished it will become. I'm ready to help where I can.

Ross