forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [heads-up] forrest website updated
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:27:29 GMT
Because 0.6 docs are not split, things are pretty confusing.  I
speculate it might be worth it to get a 0.7 release out the door
primarily so our online docs make sense.  0.7-dev has been pretty stable
for a while and it has plugins working pretty good.  release early,
release often they say.  We'd just bump all new features to the next
version.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming