forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Commented: (FOR-432) excel plugin does only work for own documentation
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:24:16 GMT
Dave, thanks for your tipps!
This is what I get, see below for details.
I moved the resources folder to the plugin's home,
so the original folder shows up as !-missing and the
new one as ?-unkown. The stylesheet in this folder
does not show up as M-odified.
'svn diff' fails because the local copy of the new
folder is not blocked (?, sorry, German output).

Everything is in the zip attached to the issue.

Cheers,
Johannes

H:\forrest149507-0202\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.excel>svn
status
?      resources
M      status.xml
M      input.xmap
M      src\documentation\skinconf.xml
M      src\documentation\content\xdocs\howto.xml
M      src\documentation\content\xdocs\samples\figure-table.xml
M      src\documentation\content\xdocs\index.xml
!      src\documentation\resources\stylesheets

H:\forrest149507-0202\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.excel>svn
diff > patch.txt
svn: Arbeitskopie 'src/documentation/resources/stylesheets'
nicht gesperrt

David Crossley wrote:
> Johannes Schaefer wrote:
>
>>Ross,
>>
>>I tried already making a patch for forrest but get the
>>following error: Path not found:
>>H:\forrest149399-0201\main\${forrest.home}\tools\targets\patch.xml
>>See below for details.
>>FORREST_HOME is not as Windows environment variable.
>>
>>There is no target "patch" in plugins/build.xml and
>>we made some changes to forrest that will be included
>>in a grand-forrest patch.
>>
>>I took the transform with the plugin name in @src from
>>the simplified-docbook plugin, in Ooo it's the way you
>>describe. I will change this, if I get a patch running.
>>
>>Sorry, I didn't check the documentation :-(
>>Where can I find it?
>>
>>Cheers, thanks for your hep!
>>Johannes
>

> Making a patch is easy - you don't need to use that special build target.
>
> cd /svn/forrest/some/subdirectory
> svn status
> ... to see what you have changed
> svn diff > my-patch.txt
>
> If you have new files as well as changed files, then zip them
> into a compressed archive.
>
> --David

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de

Besuchen Sie uns auf der Hannover Messe 11.-15. April 2005
Halle 2, Stand C14 auf dem MMI Gemeinschaftsstand
www.uidesign.de/hmi2005