forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Commented: (FOR-432) excel plugin does only work for own documentation
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:06:50 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:

> I tried already making a patch for forrest but get the
> following error: Path not found:
> H:\forrest149399-0201\main\${forrest.home}\tools\targets\patch.xml
> See below for details.
> FORREST_HOME is not as Windows environment variable.

That looks like a bug in the patch generation system.

> There is no target "patch" in plugins/build.xml and
> we made some changes to forrest that will be included
> in a grand-forrest patch.

Yes, a patch target in plugins/build.xml is a good feature request.

> I took the transform with the plugin name in @src from
> the simplified-docbook plugin, in Ooo it's the way you describe. I
> will change this, if I get a patch running.

Sounds like there is still some legacy stuff I need to clean up then -
thanks for pointing it out.

> Sorry, I didn't check the documentation :-(
> Where can I find it?

I use the code as my documentation to :-))

There is some plugins docs at
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/dev/howto/howto-buildPlugin.html but it
doesn't look like you need it.

Don't worry about the patch, I'll sort it out when I get chance, thanks
for the contribution..

Ross