forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trunk broken with recent i18n fixes (Was: svn commit: r154917)
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:21:50 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >This changes causes breakages when doing 'forrest' in docs-author.
> >Every document gets errors like the following. Do we need an upgraded
> >Cocoon 2.2?
> >
> >X [0] libre-intro.html BROKEN:
> >org.apache.cocoon.environment.commandline.CommandLineRequest.getLocales()
> >method not yet implemented!
> >
> >--David
>
> I was not aware of this problem. I have just disable it for know, but
> still have the bug open
>
> Sorry for the noise.

No worries, it happens. There were actually two separate issues and it
took me a while to track them down.

The problem is that not enough of us are working on the documentation,
nor running 'build test'. So we do not see the issues immediately.

We need to have Gump and Forrestbot working to give us the continuous
build capability. I am gradually working on both. Our Gump is close to
being able to run 'build test'. The current forrestbot on brutus is
using a known stable version of 0.7-dev, so we need a separate instance
which operates using head of the trunk and generates only our sites.

--David