forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Florian G. Haas" <f.g.h...@gmx.net>
Subject FOR-430 and FOR-433 [was Re: planning for 0.7 release]
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:52:27 GMT
Hello,

considering prerelease time is usually bugfix time, are any committers
currently reviewing FOR-430 and FOR-430? I submitted patches for these
a few weeks ago (like I suppose other contributors have for issues
reported by them, too).

Not trying to sound like the impatient type -- which I nonetheless am,
as I'll readily admit :-) -- but it seems to me that a few past
patches by contributors haven't made it into the trunk simply for
having gone unnoticed, rather than being rejected by committers.

I hope I've worded this diplomatically enough, as I definitely don't
want to downplay the achievements of the Forrest project team,
criticize any committer's behavior, or question anyone's judgment. You
guys are doing an awesome job.

Best regs,
Florian

--
Florian G. Haas <f.g.haas@gmx.net> http://member.ycn.com/~fgh/

GnuPG key ID: 0x46D00BE3
Key fingerprint: 18B4 3E7B 191E F534 254A  1F7C 816D 950B 46D0 0BE3

My GnuPG key is available from the public PGP key server at
pgp.mit.edu (and various other key servers).