forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] HTML as base Forrest format
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 08:52:56 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Forrest is about free choice of input/output formats. Just manifest that
> in the docu and that's it.

What do *we* support as an input format?

If we keep using xdocs ourselves, users will tend to use those, as they
will feel more "safe", it's the Forrest "standard".

IMHO supporting an XHTML input format and using it extensively in our
documentation and example site would be beneficial... maybe I'm not
geeky enough to feel the breeze of hand-crafted xml...

             - verba volant, scripta manent -